Elliptical, if only by intention
So here's our desperate plan: we're going out, for the first time in either of our little lives, into the despair that is Black Friday. We'll drive around until we find a sports supplier in need of a mob. Then we'll rush in, waving our arms and making lots of noise (so as to give the impression that there are more of us) and run straight to the ellipticals. We'll pick the one with the best stride length and degree of incline and assure the salesperson that we have the money for it; we just don't know where exactly we put it.
Surely any salesperson worth their sale-salt will see what good consumers we are and reward us with an interest-free loan and free delivery on-the-spot. Right? That's how companies do business. Right? Chicken Farmer?
CHEAP EATS continued...
Most Commented On
- H Brown with Chris Daly - June 19, 2013
- Oops! I accidentally - June 19, 2013
- A Tremendous Loss For Journalism - June 19, 2013
- Win what? - June 19, 2013
- http://www.genericviagratab.com/ - June 19, 2013
- The winger trolls win when intelligent commenters become - June 19, 2013
- Would you prefer that the - June 19, 2013
- I think you'd settle for "the Guardian's FUTURE to be assured" - June 19, 2013
- mwuahhhhhhh - June 19, 2013
- Not reading comments is always an answer - June 19, 2013