Does the Internet own us now? A look at what Instagram's policy kerfuffle means for artists
"I'll keep using the site," says Ziegler. "But I'm for sure going to upload more selfies, and pick all the wrong filters. Try monetizing that." It's pretty good advice — reserve your truly killer shots for paying customers (or Flickr's new app — that site has always allowed users to choose their own rules on how photos can be shared.) The Internet age has made it necessary for us to balance our desire for more followers and fans with our desire to maintain control over the content to which we're attracting them.
So, all Kelvin everything! Instagram humor. I guess I'm not breaking up with the site yet either.
Most Commented On
- Xorauguynaxgves - June 19, 2013
- agen bola had out with buy. - June 19, 2013
- Agen Bola - June 19, 2013
- I am a fan! It is the best - June 19, 2013
- The one time I agree with anon - June 18, 2013
- Xorauguynahfumg - June 18, 2013
- Do you even know what these words mean? - June 18, 2013
- Speak for yourself - June 18, 2013
- Lucretia is eternal - June 18, 2013
- JAW: Part II even better than Part I - June 18, 2013