Collaborators challenge limitations in 'Your Body is Not a Shark'
But what about the rest of us? With its intricately interweaving of formal questions and demands, will Shark be readable to an audience? "It's not a problem," Pearlman laughs. "They don't have to know how it works. It's an experiment. It's meant to be a puzzle." *
"YOUR BODY IS NOT A SHARK"
Fri/11-Sat/12, 8pm; Sun/13, 3pm, $18-$24
3153 17th St, SF
Most Commented On
- My stars! - July 25, 2014
- Very Good Site - July 25, 2014
- Reading Comprehension Much? - July 24, 2014
- Damn The TL Is Wealthy - July 24, 2014
- no more freebies - July 24, 2014
- Prove It! - July 24, 2014
- SccEkXlzhYna - July 24, 2014
- jQzeuXpmpHkJZ - July 24, 2014
- How i got cured of Hiv - July 24, 2014
- DR odudu is the only Dr who - July 24, 2014