Collaborators challenge limitations in 'Your Body is Not a Shark'
But what about the rest of us? With its intricately interweaving of formal questions and demands, will Shark be readable to an audience? "It's not a problem," Pearlman laughs. "They don't have to know how it works. It's an experiment. It's meant to be a puzzle." *
"YOUR BODY IS NOT A SHARK"
Fri/11-Sat/12, 8pm; Sun/13, 3pm, $18-$24
3153 17th St, SF
- bIKuyUaxhMbZ - August 20, 2014
- aOuGxWYgxmYVGlz - August 20, 2014
- vHDarynxQxksWqdlaTz - August 20, 2014
- Questions raised by staff cutbacks at the Exploratorium - August 20, 2014
- gYeZRaORbakjVvVxM - August 20, 2014
- FGecOKIXjEXdkrJYN - August 20, 2014
- CGANnrMuoQT - August 20, 2014
- fuck the bay guardian - August 20, 2014
- On displacement, journalism, and the Guardian's fake Google- - August 20, 2014
- THIS IS MY TESTIMONY ABOUT THE GOOD WORK OF Dr ATILA - August 20, 2014