Collaborators challenge limitations in 'Your Body is Not a Shark'
But what about the rest of us? With its intricately interweaving of formal questions and demands, will Shark be readable to an audience? "It's not a problem," Pearlman laughs. "They don't have to know how it works. It's an experiment. It's meant to be a puzzle." *
"YOUR BODY IS NOT A SHARK"
Fri/11-Sat/12, 8pm; Sun/13, 3pm, $18-$24
3153 17th St, SF
Most Commented On
- I'd be worried if I were the tech bosses - December 21, 2013
- It's foreign investors. - December 21, 2013
- Your argument would have more credibility - December 21, 2013
- Yes, Greg, you hate success and prosperity. - December 21, 2013
- There are public vehicles and private vehicles but - December 21, 2013
- They are free to think about that anyway - December 21, 2013
- These protesters need to be crushed. - December 21, 2013
- Ed Lee is a progressive mayor. - December 21, 2013
- Maybe these protesters would like a martyr. - December 21, 2013
- What revolution? Americans are too fat and happy to revolt. - December 21, 2013