Two local streetwear labels come up with distinct fashion philosophies
To that end, the regular art parties. At January's FAZE event, the paintings created by the line's artists on-site, made in front of the eyes of party attendees right there in the shop, were sold to benefit the Boys and Girls Club down the street. At the next event (at the shop Feb. 8, 6-10pm, free), proceeds will round another corner to another neighbor of FAZE, going to low income student support service Scholar Match. Of course, you're welcome to buy clothes at the party.
"I know a lot of people try to get their stuff in the hands of celebrities," says Travis. "But that's not what we're about. It's people like you and I who carry brands."
Most Commented On
- Street music - May 23, 2013
- Okay. In case you hadn't - May 23, 2013
- So that would make Asians - May 23, 2013
- Kind of funny...... - May 23, 2013
- And anyway, you missed my - May 23, 2013
- SF schools not geared for trades - May 23, 2013
- I do live in a place I can - May 23, 2013
- If your out of town workers - May 23, 2013
- I was there last night... - May 23, 2013
- Brick and Mortar, not Brick and Martyr - May 23, 2013