There was no one else in the place to talk to. Just Mona Lisa, a painting of a mounted deer head, a charging elephant, and a very crooked picture of our lord and savior Jesus Christ pulling some crazed dude out of a pretty turbulent sea. Either that or pushing him back in. No no, he's got him by the arm. See? They don't call Him lord and savior for nothing.
Nice place. Good food for under 10 bucks. Boom, back to work.
Mon-Sat 8am-2pm, 5-9pm; Sun 8am-3pm
3771 Mission St., SF
Beer & wine
Most Commented On
- What a joke! - March 13, 2014
- "“Would it be too - March 13, 2014
- And yet Lee is popular with the voters and clean power is not. - March 13, 2014
- You are spreading more lies and misinformation than Steven there - March 13, 2014
- Yes, a good analysis of Steven's perverse motives. - March 13, 2014
- I think that we will see it - March 13, 2014
- The issue in NYC is murky - March 13, 2014
- ssyDouBXTnpcjRyIXpJW - March 13, 2014
- The City needs to know the - March 13, 2014
- Usually not all the plastic - March 13, 2014