There was no one else in the place to talk to. Just Mona Lisa, a painting of a mounted deer head, a charging elephant, and a very crooked picture of our lord and savior Jesus Christ pulling some crazed dude out of a pretty turbulent sea. Either that or pushing him back in. No no, he's got him by the arm. See? They don't call Him lord and savior for nothing.
Nice place. Good food for under 10 bucks. Boom, back to work.
Mon-Sat 8am-2pm, 5-9pm; Sun 8am-3pm
3771 Mission St., SF
Beer & wine
Most Commented On
- He never said that "no Black - May 23, 2013
- Have to love a city where the - May 23, 2013
- All those that think that anon is an idiot, - May 23, 2013
- Answer the question - May 23, 2013
- Brick & Mortar, The New - May 23, 2013
- Sure. Because we know that the top echelon of Goldman Sachs - May 23, 2013
- Lindsay better than Koch?. I'd say yes, though I was just a - May 23, 2013
- We're going on Sat., you - May 23, 2013
- Oh Yes - May 23, 2013
- Welcome to the new mission - May 23, 2013