Sports: Living for Lowrie, and weighing in on the A's
Oct. 3, 2012, was sold out, the only regular season sellout at the O.co Coliseum except Opening Day. I have never witnessed anything like it in my baseball-game-going-to life. It felt like football in there, that's how raucous it was. It felt like the fans had a say, like in football. And maybe we did.
And maybe we do.
Wednesday, April 3 vs. the Seattle Mariners. My guy Jed will be playing shortstop, batting probably second.
Most Commented On
- White People - July 22, 2014
- Beyond the bros - July 22, 2014
- It didn't occur to me that - July 22, 2014
- Supes to vote on Avalos' "Let's Elect Our Elected Officials" - July 22, 2014
- Revitalized - July 22, 2014
- comical self importance - July 22, 2014
- The future of Piers 30-32 - July 22, 2014
- Insurance Commissioner to CPUC: Tech "rideshare" companies must - July 22, 2014
- cJqPSUfKUXuJ - July 22, 2014
- They came, they saw, they burned: scenes from the 2013 Dirtbag - July 22, 2014