The fight-free world of Dry Ice Arena
I was them, I'd give the game puck to Mojica. Not only did he pitch a shutout in the Championship game, but he'd skunked the Gentlemen's Club the final period of the first game. Remember? That's four straight scoreless quarters! For rec-league hockey, I think, that's pretty impressive.
Can you skate?
The Dry Ice Arena has beginner leagues, youth and adult leagues, co-ed, and even pickup. Check it out.
Dry Ice Arena, www.dryicehockey.com
Most Commented On
- I recommend you research the book. - July 23, 2014
- Hasbara bullshit - July 23, 2014
- How to survive as an artist in SF's 'new economy' - July 23, 2014
- Beyond the bros - July 23, 2014
- Blurry portrait - July 23, 2014
- CEQA reform battle sparks welcome changes even before final - July 23, 2014
- Eris Mars daughter was getting second hand soda? - July 23, 2014
- Bill would tax companies with wide CEO-worker pay disparities - July 23, 2014
- The only "funny" thing... is - July 23, 2014
- We don't need a masterpiece - July 23, 2014