Michael Chiarello's new Coqueta seduces with Spanish flavors, intimate setting
Although we passed on the desserts, two of them were generously given to us by a guest at the next table — was this flirting? We were definitely beguiled by the sangria pop-rocksicles, tasty and mischievous adult treats, and the cool berry gazpacho, which floated us into the night.
I left the restaurant nearly vowing to Chiarello, who introduced himself to our table (there's that attentiveness again), that I would return. I probably should have teased it out a little.
Pier 5, Embarcadero, SF. (415) 704-8866, www.coquetasf.com
Most Commented On
- Yes, there is of course no harm done by such informal sharing. - July 31, 2014
- He prefers a clockwise rotation while being wiped - July 31, 2014
- It's to do with accounting but is not a contrivance. - July 31, 2014
- kignJDdJQrT - July 31, 2014
- Not at all - July 31, 2014
- KGoGZXqHczUKxGOEKSn - July 31, 2014
- kVMrgCywsZvkvyY - July 31, 2014
- Should we also crack down on Craigslist & Others outside Airbnb - July 31, 2014
- My goodness Mr - July 31, 2014
- Voter Approval to Waterfront Development campaign officially - July 31, 2014