Michael Chiarello's new Coqueta seduces with Spanish flavors, intimate setting
Although we passed on the desserts, two of them were generously given to us by a guest at the next table — was this flirting? We were definitely beguiled by the sangria pop-rocksicles, tasty and mischievous adult treats, and the cool berry gazpacho, which floated us into the night.
I left the restaurant nearly vowing to Chiarello, who introduced himself to our table (there's that attentiveness again), that I would return. I probably should have teased it out a little.
Pier 5, Embarcadero, SF. (415) 704-8866, www.coquetasf.com
Most Commented On
- Hot sexy events: transman awardwinners and vibrator art - December 5, 2013
- Time to enforce the law - December 5, 2013
- I've noticed that bike lanes are sometimes poorly-lit and - December 4, 2013
- In defense of being a d*ck - December 4, 2013
- Meth YES, Sewage disposal NO - December 4, 2013
- I see. Well, judging from the - December 4, 2013
- You can't eat art - December 4, 2013
- Because only tech workers - December 4, 2013
- You watch the 6 o'clock news? - December 4, 2013
- I never see lycra on a - December 4, 2013