Filthy-fun rap supergroup Kalri$$ian is back -- with Star Magic, black-jawed cobras, Colt 45s, and acres of nose candy
Smooth Rick Chosen I would relate listening to this album as exactly like the feeling of injecting a four gram LSD-laced speedball into your member, and then having said member pulled through a guided tour of Paisley Park by Prince himself, as he rides atop a golden chariot fueled by volcanic bass and angel dreams. Take off your pants and press play.
Chachi Harlem This new album is like a women's inguinal ligament. You know those abdominal creases from the belly button to the yaya? Through this album, KALRI$$IAN will caress, lick, and suck that area 'til your jeans cream through.
Felix Livinglow It kinda has the rush of coke, with the staying power of one of my ecstasy erections and will make you bob your head like an Essex chick.
Bernie "The Touch" Goldstein This album is like the thrill of a short sale mixed with the euphoric release of an Invisible Hand reach-around.
Keylo Venezuela I need take many soul smokes and spirit spores to make capture the Star Magic. These song visions take truth to this and it is able to be imagined when people learn these journeys. With Velvet Pocket we seeked to take minds and be open in a smaller way, with Star Magic we make minds go expand to outer space with inner touch and feel.
Kitty Lamore It's a Double D of Colombia's finest.
KALRI$$IAN STAR MAGIC RELEASE PARTY
Sat/27, 10pm, $15 ("includes CD and STD")
657 Harrison, SF.
Most Commented On
- I understood it just fine - December 19, 2013
- A million guys talk like this Greg dude. - December 19, 2013
- When someone is not known personally then their net worth - December 19, 2013
- Hard to tell if Josh's point was good or bad because he went on - December 19, 2013
- D-Bag detector - December 19, 2013
- There's a place for public transit but there should be more - December 19, 2013
- animal onesies - December 19, 2013
- Bruce's face at the election party for the last city prop on - December 19, 2013
- I think it was a well-reasoned point he was making - December 19, 2013
- Yes, let's scrap all public - December 19, 2013