Police versus fire department versus pig with mustache versus Pinkie (a basketball story)
But, like the Celtics facing elimination against the Knicks earlier that Saturday afternoon, the Alameda Fire Department came on strong and came up short: 44-40 was the final.
We went and talked to Charlie the pig a little bit, but it wasn't a post-game interview per se. Her owner, a friend of a police, was trying to redirect would-be petters away from the poor pig's face.
"Pet him back here, sweetie," she said to one of these children, explaining to me that the smell of cotton candy and such all over all the kids' hands was "starting to confuse him."
Who I really wanted to talk to was the little girl, Pinkie — but it was way past her bed time.
Most Commented On
- Local journalists starting to catch onto Airbnb's subversion of - July 25, 2014
- My stars! - July 25, 2014
- Very Good Site - July 25, 2014
- Reading Comprehension Much? - July 24, 2014
- Damn The TL Is Wealthy - July 24, 2014
- no more freebies - July 24, 2014
- Prove It! - July 24, 2014
- SccEkXlzhYna - July 24, 2014
- jQzeuXpmpHkJZ - July 24, 2014
- How i got cured of Hiv - July 24, 2014