SubZERO robots, late-night basketball, plastic mallets, and bikes for horses: a day in the life of Jose Coronado Playground
Twenty Major League Baseball players face possible suspension for alleged use of performance enhancing drugs, and these moms, kids, kooks, and badasses are out here every time I walk by, which is often.
Between Shotwell and Harrison on 21st Street in the Mission. Jose Coronado Playground. This has been a night in the life. Of it.
Newcomer Nights are on Wednesdays, in case you're interested in getting in the game, bike polowise.
Otherwise, it's not a bad spectator sport. Mondays, Thursdays, and Saturdays they play, from seven to ten. Check it out.
Most Commented On
- That seriously angry troll - December 5, 2013
- Hot sexy events: transman awardwinners and vibrator art - December 5, 2013
- Time to enforce the law - December 5, 2013
- I've noticed that bike lanes are sometimes poorly-lit and - December 4, 2013
- In defense of being a d*ck - December 4, 2013
- Meth YES, Sewage disposal NO - December 4, 2013
- I see. Well, judging from the - December 4, 2013
- You can't eat art - December 4, 2013
- Because only tech workers - December 4, 2013
- You watch the 6 o'clock news? - December 4, 2013