SubZERO robots, late-night basketball, plastic mallets, and bikes for horses: a day in the life of Jose Coronado Playground
Twenty Major League Baseball players face possible suspension for alleged use of performance enhancing drugs, and these moms, kids, kooks, and badasses are out here every time I walk by, which is often.
Between Shotwell and Harrison on 21st Street in the Mission. Jose Coronado Playground. This has been a night in the life. Of it.
Newcomer Nights are on Wednesdays, in case you're interested in getting in the game, bike polowise.
Otherwise, it's not a bad spectator sport. Mondays, Thursdays, and Saturdays they play, from seven to ten. Check it out.
Most Commented On
- MTA operators earn just shy - July 28, 2014
- Fertility - July 28, 2014
- Politesse - July 28, 2014
- It makes no sense whatsoever - July 28, 2014
- Oakland is a few miles away and half the price - July 28, 2014
- Of course it ran out of money. - July 28, 2014
- My income is competitive to the market for my job and not - July 28, 2014
- Some private sector bus operators earn 30K a year - July 28, 2014
- uppoVFiDwLz - July 28, 2014
- No Wall on the Waterfront wins big, Chiu prevails in Assembly - July 28, 2014