An inside look at a neighborhood dispute that became an international media feeding frenzy — and it's all about bacon
If it weren't for the Bacon Bacon buzzwords involved, it's likely that none of us would have heard about any of this. The neighbors, who spent a lot of money obtaining top-level legal representation and footing the bill for all sorts of tests to check the credibility of Bacon Bacon's operations, might have gained more traction if it weren't for the public scrutiny.
But at the same time, it's a prime example of the kind of story which gains national media attention simply because the topic is trendy.
Instead of reading about world affairs in the morning papers this week, many Americans will be reading about their breakfasts.
Most Commented On
- Wiener’s resolution to study waterfront initiative written by - July 28, 2014
- ATAzTvhuEu - July 28, 2014
- The Poors - July 28, 2014
- Failed at life? I guess you - July 28, 2014
- What a sickening comment. - July 28, 2014
- Are you suggesting that MTA - July 28, 2014
- You are mistaken - July 28, 2014
- I'm giving Emma credit here for learning from her last error and - July 28, 2014
- Jews who aren't smart enough to become doctors or lawyers - July 28, 2014
- Yes, it's racist to comment on someone's race. - July 28, 2014