No ruffled feathers: Bass master Claude Vonstroke on alien surfer dudes, EDM big boys, and new album 'Urban Animal'
Expect no bells and whistles beyond those found in the stunning music, however. "Don't worry, I'm not going to parachute in during a storm of lasers and fire canons," Claude assures me. "We're not the kind of 'big DJs' who have all these '90s cartoons or my own name scrolling across humungous screens. I never really understood why you would want to make your party like watching a giant television. It should be about dancing."
Most Commented On
- Kizi 1 - December 18, 2013
- Ranked choice voting still confuses some people, obviously. - December 18, 2013
- This envy meme is merely - December 18, 2013
- "and leave this place to the - December 18, 2013
- Why do some people get so - December 18, 2013
- This envy meme - December 18, 2013
- animal onesies - December 18, 2013
- There is no revitalization of mid-Market - December 18, 2013
- Too much for you? Then perhaps you could do us all a favor - December 18, 2013
- Yes, the SFBG mantra is "private = bad; public = good" - December 18, 2013