Rad new record store RS94109 cues up the TL. Plus: Maya Jane Coles, Sapphire Slows, Dance Party Boys, Lyfe, I-Beam tribute, more nightlife
Monthly disco and re-edit extravaganza Go Bang! is paying tribute to one of SF's classic clubs — along with the old Trocadero Transfer and the original Stud (now Holy Cow) it forms a sort of holy triad of sacred gay dance floors. Relive the heady Hi-NRG discotheque days of yore with original I-Beam DJs Steve Fabus and Lester temple.
Sat/2, 9pm-3am, $7. The Stud, 399 Ninth St., SF. www.facebook.com/GoBANGSF
Honey Soundsystem's weekly Sunday parties are no more, sad face. And while bets are still being taken on which of the 500 new Sunday club nights attempting to absorb Honey's raucous-yet-whip-smart, gay-and-other crowd will succeed ... well, bass-groove fanatic Robert Jeffrey's Lyfe party, launching this week, is getting some Honey-type buzz.
Sun/3, 11pm, $5. UndergroundSF, 424 Haight, SF.
Most Commented On
- Ricky Baker - December 7, 2013
- "He?" How do you know the - December 7, 2013
- So when someone doesn't agree - December 7, 2013
- That interesting because I - December 6, 2013
- Asshole. - December 6, 2013
- Todo el mundo a la barricadas - December 6, 2013
- The Marsh - December 6, 2013
- "At the end of the day, all - December 6, 2013
- This isn't pro's and con's it's just "your" opinion. - December 6, 2013
- The Facts GPD - December 6, 2013