Grass Widow's Hannah Lew offers Cold Beat tales of 'death, paranoia, and science fiction'
HL Mike Stoltz, who made the Grass Widow "11 of Diamonds" video and collaborated with me on "Give Me Shapes," is in the process of editing a Cold Beat video for "Worms." So that will be out in the next couple of weeks! I am always updating my site (www.hannahlew.com) with new finished videos I make for other bands.
SFBG Anything else you want people to know about Cold Beat or about other upcoming projects?
HL Well I'm excited for our EP to be released November 5. We'll have copies at our record release show at the Night Light in Oakland with Screature and Pure Bliss. Then we'll be touring the West Coast to follow that.
I'm also releasing a seven-inch [that] Raven and I recorded with Jon Shade on drums under the name Bridge Collapse. We recorded with Kelley Stoltz and I'm looking forward to releasing those songs along with a compilation of SF bands writing songs as a response to the tech boom. So a lot of exciting Crime On The Moon projects ahead!
Tue/5, 9pm, $6
311 Broadway, Oakl.
Most Commented On
- Lee has handled this well, for two reasons - December 21, 2013
- We should protect people who don't have choices. - December 21, 2013
- Corporations paying a little less than they used to is very - December 21, 2013
- Greg, what should tech bosses be more impressed with? - December 21, 2013
- Affordable housing in a place like SF cannot happen - December 21, 2013
- Yes, Paul is correct here. We are seeing RE appreciation in - December 21, 2013
- We've had inflation for decades now and through all - December 21, 2013
- BART is funded by taxes and fares - December 21, 2013
- Guest, you have a one track - December 21, 2013
- Quite the revelation, that - December 21, 2013