TABLEHOPPING: Alta CA takes us higher, Comstock Saloon rocks some changes, and two new brunches light up those late, late mornings.
You live on Russian Hill? You can stumble over to the new Sunday brunch at Stones Throw (1896 Hyde, SF. www.stonesthrowsf.com), with soft-scrambled eggs and mushrooms, butter-fried pancakes (well then!), butternut squash and duck confit hash, and great beers. And bubbly. And doughnuts. Served 11am–2pm.
Most Commented On
- Some people don't have homes - July 10, 2014
- What the initiative really says. - July 10, 2014
- Why not single family homes - July 10, 2014
- Most would rather have the - July 10, 2014
- Wanted PR consultant Ryan Chamberlain in FBI custody - July 10, 2014
- I saw day 1 as a volunteer - July 10, 2014
- San Francisco Pension Liabilities - July 10, 2014
- What a Freaking GREAT idea - July 10, 2014
- Your envy does not befit you. - July 10, 2014
- True, which is why I'm not on facebook. - July 10, 2014