TABLEHOPPING: New openings brought to you by the letter "V" — plus nifty North Beach spots for lunch and Sunday dinner.
Lastly, starting on Saturday, Jan. 18th is a new weekend brunch at Chile Pies and Ice Cream (601 Baker, SF. www.chilepies.com) in the Panhandle, with breakfast egg pies, whoa, and green chile biscuits with homestyle bacon gravy, yes. Come by 11am–2pm, and there will be Champagne cocktails too. Cheers to all of it.
Marcia Gagliardi is the founder of the weekly tablehopper e-column; subscribe for more at www.tablehopper.com. Get her app: Tablehopper's Top Late-Night Eats. On Twitter: @tablehopper.
Most Commented On
- rent control - April 16, 2014
- You're a piece of shit. It's - April 16, 2014
- So you are saying that this 30/90 day thing is irrelevant? - April 16, 2014
- There might be a distinction I care about less. - April 16, 2014
- Good point, I'd forgotten that tenant payoffs were taxable. - April 16, 2014
- Most landlords will not rent - April 16, 2014
- My point was that 30 days or 90 days doesn't matter. - April 16, 2014
- Actually, the bill is - April 16, 2014
- It's not the use of the word "license" - April 16, 2014
- Then move if you're so - April 16, 2014