TABLEHOPPING: The Lunar New Year is here, and it's time to feast. Plus: powerhouse pop-ups, sandwich shops rising from the ashes, and more.
Looking for a new pod o' food trucks? During the week in SoMa, you'll find G Food Lounge (431 2nd St, SF. www.gfoodlounge.com), complete with breakfast options –sweet! — seating at tables, free Wi-Fi, and comfy couches. How civilized. Trucks like Curry Up Now, Sunrise Deli, Doc's of the Bay, and Frozen Kuhsterd are all in the mix. Please stand by, because beer and wine will be added soon. Hours are Mon–Fri 7am–9pm.
Most Commented On
- Wanted PR consultant Ryan Chamberlain in FBI custody - July 10, 2014
- I saw day 1 as a volunteer - July 10, 2014
- San Francisco Pension Liabilities - July 10, 2014
- What a Freaking GREAT idea - July 10, 2014
- Your envy does not befit you. - July 10, 2014
- True, which is why I'm not on facebook. - July 10, 2014
- Actually I think it will happen. - July 10, 2014
- Did you say lawyer? I know a - July 10, 2014
- True, rent control rewards lucky tenants and mean landlords - July 10, 2014
- Speaking of which, there has been at least one recorded murder - July 10, 2014