"Freddie Mercury and Tom Waits in a cliff-diving competition"
Part 2 of the answer: Theatrical-style stuff is a little more dorky than your average whatever. It's not as sexy or cool as a lot of genres, and the road to Cleveland is littered with the bones of sexy, dangerous band corpses. Singing about dorky shit for five minutes with intricate Disney melodies isn't really a recipe for getting laid (a lot).
Most Commented On
- Really, Greg, it doesn't say that. Please seek help. - July 25, 2014
- Uber’s secret, “proprietary” insurance policy leaked - July 25, 2014
- Weehawken is not in New York Greg - July 25, 2014
- Those Jews are very tricky - small in number but large in - July 25, 2014
- Oh, and thanks for finally covering this story, SFBG. - July 25, 2014
- Ok, how about ABC News? They're "truthers" too? - July 25, 2014
- The coup government in Egypt is complicit with the Israeli seige - July 25, 2014
- Just to be clear - July 25, 2014
- Greg, you are embarrassing everyone. Get help. - July 25, 2014
- Tip some back at the Barworkers Ball - July 25, 2014