The three alarm fire that damaged five homes and left over twenty people homeless just after Christmas last December has inspired an outpouring of kindness from the Mission District community, including this killer show at Brick and Mortar on Wed/20.
But if you can’t wait to chip in for a good cause (this fundraiser will benefit all those affected by the fire), grab a drink or three at Bender’s Saturday night. The drinks are cheap and DJ Burning Priest will be melting faces with his amazing all vinyl, all metal, record collection.
Saturday, February 9 at 10pm @ Bender’s, 806 S. Van Ness, SF | $5
Most Commented On
- VOTE NO on all the phony money heists! - March 17, 2014
- Incorrect On All Three Points - March 17, 2014
- So in other words you have no - March 17, 2014
- Alcohol helps everyone get laid, and the species to propagate. - March 17, 2014
- It's easy to see why you need - March 17, 2014
- Exactly. - March 17, 2014
- I've seen words like "sharks", "hogs", "snakes", "vultures" and - March 17, 2014
- Enough animosity to have a commonly accepted - March 17, 2014
- exactly - March 17, 2014
- True, and in fact the word "progressive" itself us devoid of any - March 17, 2014