Those Nasty Elves: Where to Buy Them
By William Brand on Wednesday
I wrote about an English beer with a catchy name – Seriously Bad Elf – in my Beer of the Week Column today.
Here’s a list of bottle shops in the Bay Area that are carrying the gift packs, according to the distributor, Manzo Beer & Ale, Mountain View.
Ledger’s Liquor, 1399 University Ave., (510) 54
Star Market, 3068 Claremont Ave., Berkeley, 94705, (510) 652-2490.
Whole Foods Market, 3000 Telegraph Ave., Berkeley, (510) 649-1333.
Monument Wine and Spirits, 2250 Monument Blvd. (Just north of Oak Grove Road in the Safeway shopping center. (925) 682-1514
Plaza Bottle Shop and Market, 15292 Liberty St., (on the bay side of the 580 fwy at 150th St., (510) 357-1810
Jay Vee Liquors, 12191 Alcosta Blvd. (925) 828-1400.0-9243.J
Whole Foods on Bascom Road and Hamilton
Whole Foods Market, 20830 Stevens Creek Blvd., (408) 257-7000
Mountain View/Los Altos
Whole Foods Market, 4800 El Camino Real, (650) 559-0300.
City Beer Store, 1168 Folsom St.,#101. (415) 503-1033. Hours: Noon-10 p.m.The City Beer Store on Folsom between 8th & 7th St. Will also be selling individual bottles from the pack.
Most Commented On
- Vile slander. I said no such thing. - March 16, 2014
- That is such a biased assessment that it has no credibility - March 16, 2014
- And yet, the national police force - March 16, 2014
- If marcos is stupid enough to use his real name here then - March 16, 2014
- Greg, you claimed a "Chinest conspiracy" during the last - March 16, 2014
- Nobody can afford an accident, so buy insurance. - March 16, 2014
- marcos advocating that no new homes are built smacks of - March 16, 2014
- Greg, nobody is going to read past the point where you yet again - March 16, 2014
- Where do you live, Becky? - March 16, 2014
- The only examples of anti-Asian hatred I see - March 16, 2014