A YEAR LATER, LITTLE
CHANGE ON WALL STREET
--Headline in the New York Times
Derivatives are with us still,
Unregulated. All concede
That Congress doesn't have the will
To curb a system based on greed.
So once again, the debt will grow,
Inflated salaries will soar.
Collapse? So what? The Gekkos know
We'd simply bail them out once more.
Most Commented On
- IT'S MORE INSANE than 19,000 - July 11, 2014
- Desperate for support, 8 Washington developers run ads - July 11, 2014
- I see nothing but objections - July 11, 2014
- FIx the potholes. - July 11, 2014
- "Let's do it for Harvey!" - July 11, 2014
- The good witches of music tech - July 11, 2014
- Government Interference - July 11, 2014
- If you're underwater on your mortgage in San Francisco - July 11, 2014
- Just wondering - July 11, 2014
- Lawyers love Campos - July 11, 2014