A YEAR LATER, LITTLE
CHANGE ON WALL STREET
--Headline in the New York Times
Derivatives are with us still,
Unregulated. All concede
That Congress doesn't have the will
To curb a system based on greed.
So once again, the debt will grow,
Inflated salaries will soar.
Collapse? So what? The Gekkos know
We'd simply bail them out once more.
Most Commented On
- All daft and no punk - June 17, 2013
- I knew there was something I liked better about Garcetti - June 17, 2013
- funny - questionable. - June 17, 2013
- Newsflash - June 17, 2013
- Worrying about Tim R's future - June 17, 2013
- As It Is For The City, So It Is For Most Who Comment Here - June 17, 2013
- SCOTUS - June 17, 2013
- You lost me at "always warm". - June 17, 2013
- This Plays Right Into The End Time Crap The Fundies Spout - June 17, 2013
- Uh, a "Non-white" Begs To Differ - June 17, 2013