Potrero HIll is the gem of San Francisco neighborhoods, either cut or uncut depending on your point of view.
Here is the proof: a nifty jazz breakfast at the Potrero Hill neighborhood house (Saturday morning, Oct. 17) followed by the Potrero Neighborhood Street Fair on 20th between Missouri and Wisconsin sts.
Most Commented On
- Eris Mars daughter was getting second hand soda? - July 23, 2014
- Bill would tax companies with wide CEO-worker pay disparities - July 23, 2014
- The only "funny" thing... is - July 23, 2014
- We don't need a masterpiece - July 23, 2014
- We must be multicultural and diverse - July 23, 2014
- Muni is an anachronism - July 23, 2014
- The sick-out made me a - July 23, 2014
- Muni fares should reflect costs - July 23, 2014
- Growth potential - July 23, 2014
- TIFF diary #2: dead cheerleaders + Tsai, Hong, and Breillat - July 23, 2014