THE NOBEL COMMITTEE
Don't be surprised. Don't gasp. Don't faint.
We've simply said, "George Bush he ain't."
The prize diplomacy can reap'll
Prevent this guy from bombing people.
Since Henry Kissinger has won,
You know that this is all in fun.
Calvin Trillin, Deadline Poet, The Nation, Nov. 2, 2009
Most Commented On
- Study Medicine (MBBS/ MD/ MS) in India/ Overseas - December 12, 2013
- Why isn't the Department of - December 11, 2013
- "I'm getting tired of trying - December 11, 2013
- Oh there you go again off the - December 11, 2013
- "The internet allows every - December 11, 2013
- Think he means the evergreen - December 11, 2013
- What is "Penthouse Letters?" - December 11, 2013
- Ludicrous! Many "living - December 11, 2013
- it probably raised uncomfortable truths - December 11, 2013
- Really - December 11, 2013