THE NOBEL COMMITTEE
Don't be surprised. Don't gasp. Don't faint.
We've simply said, "George Bush he ain't."
The prize diplomacy can reap'll
Prevent this guy from bombing people.
Since Henry Kissinger has won,
You know that this is all in fun.
Calvin Trillin, Deadline Poet, The Nation, Nov. 2, 2009
Most Commented On
- pDtIyxYeRklEp - April 18, 2014
- Read it while you sill can... - April 18, 2014
- Want more proof of corruption - April 17, 2014
- FfgxQxozrJ - April 17, 2014
- I cheated on my husband - April 17, 2014
- XcHJKwtUSZnnvADbNPVD - April 17, 2014
- OPEN MEETING REQUIRED BY LAW - April 17, 2014
- WAKE UP!! - April 17, 2014
- Mind The Log In Our Own Eye, Rather Than Speck In Our Neighbor's - April 17, 2014
- pBtqkqHymFhGJVu - April 17, 2014