U.S. WILL ORDER PAY CUTS AT
FIRMS WITH BAILOUT AID
--The New York Times
The government has moved to intervene
To make the pay scale slightly less obscene.
The Wall Street types consider this unfair.
Tney say they earned their money fair and square,
And 20 million, say, is only middling
For someone who's so good at money fiddling.
Of course, if things again go not as planned,
They're back to Washington with hat in hand.
These fiddlers do deserve some admiration:
They've found themselves a win-win situation. B3
Most Commented On
- Your blog made me feel that - December 6, 2013
- Defining San Francisco - December 5, 2013
- Robots can't cook the food - December 5, 2013
- Bring on the automated - December 5, 2013
- Hi, Lilli! - December 5, 2013
- Supporting local artists & performances - December 5, 2013
- A local non-profit will chose - December 5, 2013
- Great post! - December 5, 2013
- I completely understand what - December 5, 2013
- $40 or $50 would give them the life to which they feel - December 5, 2013