U.S. WILL ORDER PAY CUTS AT
FIRMS WITH BAILOUT AID
--The New York Times
The government has moved to intervene
To make the pay scale slightly less obscene.
The Wall Street types consider this unfair.
Tney say they earned their money fair and square,
And 20 million, say, is only middling
For someone who's so good at money fiddling.
Of course, if things again go not as planned,
They're back to Washington with hat in hand.
These fiddlers do deserve some admiration:
They've found themselves a win-win situation. B3
Most Commented On
- He is a Steven Jones protege and clearly NOT a reporter - March 11, 2014
- Does anyone know who those women are? - March 11, 2014
- As a citizen of the city longer than - March 11, 2014
- I don't think so. This sounds - March 11, 2014
- progressives and the working class - March 11, 2014
- And whiney techies - March 11, 2014
- Self-absorption. He's still - March 11, 2014
- I have no clue. But if you - March 11, 2014
- Goes for the dumb ducks that - March 11, 2014
- He's fat - March 11, 2014