U.S. WILL ORDER PAY CUTS AT
FIRMS WITH BAILOUT AID
--The New York Times
The government has moved to intervene
To make the pay scale slightly less obscene.
The Wall Street types consider this unfair.
Tney say they earned their money fair and square,
And 20 million, say, is only middling
For someone who's so good at money fiddling.
Of course, if things again go not as planned,
They're back to Washington with hat in hand.
These fiddlers do deserve some admiration:
They've found themselves a win-win situation. B3
Most Commented On
- Um... Tenant's rights might - July 24, 2014
- FncnUMLWjS - July 24, 2014
- hope you will share so much - July 24, 2014
- Re; - July 24, 2014
- NSA surveillance scandal goes full tilt clown - July 24, 2014
- jMYvwYeYbjltKJ - July 24, 2014
- osKHyQslGcOvSWA - July 24, 2014
- GWBcLSahBpZ - July 23, 2014
- I never said I "studied" it (whatever that means) - July 23, 2014
- Justice is a highly subjective notion - July 23, 2014