GOP Candidate, pushed by right, ends upstate bid
--The New York Times
The GOP's chief commissars had heard
That there was trouble in the 23rd:
Though every county chairman there had voted
For Dede Scozzafava, it was noted
That she, though certainly a high achiever,
Was not, in fact, a zealous true believer.
If any of the canon caused her doubt,
That justified their push to throw her out.
All commissars need neither rhyme nor reason.
They know that deviation's always treason.
Most Commented On
- Oh so socialist, - April 16, 2014
- Yes like the Italian - April 16, 2014
- Bravo ! - April 16, 2014
- Busy-ness - April 16, 2014
- Life is beautiful. Let's go - April 16, 2014
- He was a security guard. .. - April 16, 2014
- Sure, at the very top there - April 16, 2014
- You must remember, the cities progressives speak - April 16, 2014
- Work harder - April 16, 2014
- Even if I were to agree with your characterization... - April 16, 2014