GOP Candidate, pushed by right, ends upstate bid
--The New York Times
The GOP's chief commissars had heard
That there was trouble in the 23rd:
Though every county chairman there had voted
For Dede Scozzafava, it was noted
That she, though certainly a high achiever,
Was not, in fact, a zealous true believer.
If any of the canon caused her doubt,
That justified their push to throw her out.
All commissars need neither rhyme nor reason.
They know that deviation's always treason.
Most Commented On
- A SPELLCASTER WHO CAN BRING ERIC BROOKS TO TEARS! - April 23, 2014
- An amazing testimony on a spell caster who brought my wife back - April 23, 2014
- HOW I GOT MY EX LOVE BACK,THAT LEFT ME FOR THE PAST FOUR MONTHS - April 23, 2014
- THIS IS MY TESTIMONY ABOUT THE GOOD WORK OF Dr ATILA - April 23, 2014
- MY SPELLCASTER SHUT UP JASON GRANT GARZA! - April 23, 2014
- i am filled with joy in my heart thank you doctor ogogodu for yo - April 23, 2014
- ABC7's pedestrian safety coverage courts controversy - April 23, 2014
- It's extremely rare that a revenue increase is willingly - April 23, 2014
- It's terrible that the citizens of the city - April 23, 2014
- I AM SO HAPPY THAT MY EX IS - April 23, 2014