GOP Candidate, pushed by right, ends upstate bid
--The New York Times
The GOP's chief commissars had heard
That there was trouble in the 23rd:
Though every county chairman there had voted
For Dede Scozzafava, it was noted
That she, though certainly a high achiever,
Was not, in fact, a zealous true believer.
If any of the canon caused her doubt,
That justified their push to throw her out.
All commissars need neither rhyme nor reason.
They know that deviation's always treason.
Most Commented On
- Can't Fix Homelessness With One Size Fits All - March 10, 2014
- Wrong. Americans never got to vote on George the Third. - March 10, 2014
- soleILhTPkjB - March 10, 2014
- All drivers have to have liability cover regardless - March 10, 2014
- The government should pay the cost of the laws it imposes on - March 10, 2014
- The United Kingdom was no - March 10, 2014
- ADA requires coverage for disabled people - March 10, 2014
- What was Sofia Liu's choice? - March 10, 2014
- As a consumer, I am comfortable with the idea that I can get a - March 10, 2014
- Sounds like another example of the government externalizing the - March 10, 2014