Pat Robertson and Rush Limbaugh on Haiti
A pact with the Devil's what Robertson says
Has caused folks in Haiti distress.
If they had consulted Pat's Jesus instead,
Tney'd now be a smashing success.
And Rush says Obama's just scoring some points
With all of his darker-skinned backers.
We've alread given to Haiti, Rush says:
Our taxes supported those slackers.
When listening to what the two of them spew,
These theories bizarre and rococo,
It's hard to decide who's racist and mean
And who just needs help 'cause he's loco.
Calvin Trillin, Deadline Poet, The Nation (2/08/l0)
Most Commented On
- I don't get it - March 14, 2014
- Still looks like a non issue to me - March 14, 2014
- Do you mean the 8Wash that you needed a billionaire on your side - March 14, 2014
- Seems to me the cops were just doing their job - March 14, 2014
- Greg, not every official needs to be appointed. - March 14, 2014
- New England - March 14, 2014
- CCSF certainly isn't "highly rated" by the people whose job it - March 14, 2014
- If you illegally occupy a building then you can reasonably - March 14, 2014
- They voted against it because it is a bad idea - March 14, 2014
- I don't think they can, even - March 14, 2014