Pat Robertson and Rush Limbaugh on Haiti
A pact with the Devil's what Robertson says
Has caused folks in Haiti distress.
If they had consulted Pat's Jesus instead,
Tney'd now be a smashing success.
And Rush says Obama's just scoring some points
With all of his darker-skinned backers.
We've alread given to Haiti, Rush says:
Our taxes supported those slackers.
When listening to what the two of them spew,
These theories bizarre and rococo,
It's hard to decide who's racist and mean
And who just needs help 'cause he's loco.
Calvin Trillin, Deadline Poet, The Nation (2/08/l0)
Most Commented On
- buy high pagerank backlinks - April 24, 2014
- security officers blog - April 24, 2014
- Thanks to Dr.Igbodo who solve my love problem - April 24, 2014
- Lets of under 30 days are not covered by rent control even if - April 24, 2014
- That would be a logical and consistent approach else the city - April 24, 2014
- So, Steven, you tried to get him to discredit capitalism - April 24, 2014
- Many nations thrive on the simple ability of allowing the rich - April 24, 2014
- how i get my wife back - April 24, 2014
- nice! - April 24, 2014
- thanks to one Dr Bacasim a spell caster - April 24, 2014