Memorial services for Tricia Taborn, the great San Francisco spirit who died April 7, have been set for Saturday, May 1, from 1 to 5 p.m.at Northbrae Community Church, 941 The Alameda, just south of Solano Avenue in North Berkeley.
Her husband Gerald Baron recommends that, in honor of Tricia's love for flamboyant hats in dramatic colors, her friends come wearing a dramatic hat in the Tricia Taborn tradition. More details will follow on this blog.
Click here to read Tricia Taborn's obituary.
Most Commented On
- The people who read the articles may still be around some - June 19, 2013
- It's not about money trumping anything. - June 19, 2013
- Got it, Lucretia, that makes sense, and thank you. - June 19, 2013
- Free gardens are quite rare - June 19, 2013
- Darling, nicotine is absorbed - June 19, 2013
- "people who don't trust elected officials ..." - June 19, 2013
- Cause he has heart? - June 19, 2013
- The new FAM director - June 19, 2013
- That's about as - June 19, 2013
- You are a poorly educated - June 19, 2013