It's the little festival with a big view. Potrero Hill, the home of the Guardian, is hosting the 20th annual festival with of a “New Orleans” Style Brunch created by the California Culinary Academy and an exciting street fair on 20th Street between Missouri & Wisconson Streets. Enjoy music, food, crafts and activities for the young and old alike.
Potrero Hill Festival
Date: October 16, 2010, 11am-4pm
Location: 20th Street Between Missouri & Wisconson Streets
New Orleans Jazz Brunch
Location: Potrero Hill Neighborhood House, 953 De Haro Street
Date: October 16, 2010, 9:00am-1:00pm
Before the Festival, join the Festival Committee and the Potrero Hill Neighborhood House for an annual tradition – a lavish and delicious brunch catered by the California Culinary Academy featuring Dixieland music and superb bay views.
Festival Performances & Activities
- Main and Side Stage including performances by some of the area’s most exciting performers.
- Kids Area including bouncy house, petting zoo, pony rides, performer stage and more
- Snack the Hill: A variety of food from Potrero Hill restaurateurs and more
- Over 40 Potrero Hill and local artists, merchants & nonprofit organizations
- Collectible Posters will be posted on Potrero Hill and beyond
- Advertising in Potrero View & the San Francisco Bay Guardian
- Online campaign including a website, social marketing and email campaign
- Festival has an expected attendance of over 7,500 Potrero Hill & San Francisco Residents
- New Orleans Jazz Brunch will be attended by as many as 500 Potrero Hill and San Francisco Residents
Benefits the Potrero Hill Neighborhood House
The Potrero Hill Festival will support the programs of the Potrero Hill Neighborhood House (NABE). The NABE is an invaluable community resource that provides important programs for the community, including youth and senior nutrition, employment and supplemental education programs and programs for developmentally disabled adults.