It's "pious baloney." Yes, pious baloney.
What Mitt speaks, Newt says, is remarkably phony:
His citizen pose is all hooey;
He's hungered for office like Thomas E. Dewey.
And what he was doing those years spent at Bain
Was not create jobs but cause working stiffs pain.
While Newt covers Mitt's smooth exterior with blotches,
Obama's campaign staff just carefully watches.
Calvin Trillin: Deadline poet (The Nation 1/30/2012)
- SmRXUSxGlxnbzYJ - August 20, 2014
- Why sf why not San Jose? - August 20, 2014
- The Performant: Epochalypse Now - August 20, 2014
- Projections - August 20, 2014
- Rep. Speier calls for federal accreditation reform, citing CCSF - August 20, 2014
- Twitter tax break beneficiary Zendesk launches app to help the - August 20, 2014
- mbv4-ever - August 20, 2014
- Ed Lie's support is less than - August 20, 2014
- Didn't Ronald Reagan say that - August 7, 2014
- Except that they've not been - August 7, 2014