Two attempts to explain the resurrection of Newt Gingrich
Yes, Newt appeared dead at least twice.
If Mitt's guys were playing it smart,
They would have made certain of that
By driving a stake through his heart.
But Newt might have said if they had,
Proceed, Mitt. You'll see I won't mind it.
You're free to drive stakes through my heart,
Except that you'll first have to find it.
Calvin Trillin, The Nation, 2/13/2012
Most Commented On
- Self-appointed expert Marcos - July 28, 2014
- Uh oh, you're not supposed to talk about that. - July 28, 2014
- Left out - July 28, 2014
- HOT PINK LIST 2013: DRAG PHANTASMS - July 28, 2014
- Looks like Lilli has lost his - July 28, 2014
- airbnb - July 28, 2014
- GlMrULdoSMG - July 28, 2014
- No Wall on the Waterfront wins big, Chiu prevails in Assembly - July 28, 2014
- JAKaDNkQqxrfP - July 28, 2014
- what does Mexico do with illegals? - July 28, 2014