Two attempts to explain the resurrection of Newt Gingrich
Yes, Newt appeared dead at least twice.
If Mitt's guys were playing it smart,
They would have made certain of that
By driving a stake through his heart.
But Newt might have said if they had,
Proceed, Mitt. You'll see I won't mind it.
You're free to drive stakes through my heart,
Except that you'll first have to find it.
Calvin Trillin, The Nation, 2/13/2012
Most Commented On
- The Chronicle ran an article - July 10, 2014
- They probably got them from facebook - July 10, 2014
- How prophet Ogunjimi saved my marriage - July 10, 2014
- Time to just legalize recreational use - July 10, 2014
- Dude, recycling is collected at your home. - July 10, 2014
- What about the city's monopoly on almost everything it does - July 10, 2014
- Posting personal photos is very creepy - July 10, 2014
- GuestHope is a troll. Ignore him. - July 10, 2014
- @GuestHOPE-Why the continuous - July 10, 2014
- If you really want more diversity in SF then you would want - July 10, 2014