Two attempts to explain the resurrection of Newt Gingrich
Yes, Newt appeared dead at least twice.
If Mitt's guys were playing it smart,
They would have made certain of that
By driving a stake through his heart.
But Newt might have said if they had,
Proceed, Mitt. You'll see I won't mind it.
You're free to drive stakes through my heart,
Except that you'll first have to find it.
Calvin Trillin, The Nation, 2/13/2012
Most Commented On
- 5 SFUSD high schools offer computer science courses - July 23, 2014
- It's much easier to blame - July 23, 2014
- Even the New York Times opines! - July 23, 2014
- So your excuse is that - July 23, 2014
- Greg also supports communists - July 23, 2014
- If Twitter hired the - July 23, 2014
- specifically - July 23, 2014
- Guardian forum on Plan Bay Area draws big, engaged crowd - July 23, 2014
- That would be perfect - July 23, 2014
- Tech companies should look past 'education' - July 23, 2014