Two attempts to explain the resurrection of Newt Gingrich
Yes, Newt appeared dead at least twice.
If Mitt's guys were playing it smart,
They would have made certain of that
By driving a stake through his heart.
But Newt might have said if they had,
Proceed, Mitt. You'll see I won't mind it.
You're free to drive stakes through my heart,
Except that you'll first have to find it.
Calvin Trillin, The Nation, 2/13/2012
Most Commented On
- Is there a correlation between spending money - December 4, 2013
- P-R-O-J-E-C-T-I-O-N - December 4, 2013
- Yawn - December 4, 2013
- There Is No Car Lobby - December 4, 2013
- You seem to have a lot of anger towards those whose lifestyles - December 4, 2013
- I'm not confusing anything. - December 4, 2013
- No Car Lobby? - December 4, 2013
- "Their massive sense of ego - December 4, 2013
- "San Francisco and its - December 4, 2013
- 20 by 20 is a meaningless slogan, so of course the supes voted - December 4, 2013