Romney says he's not concerned about the poor
"The remark about the poor immediately became catalogued in a growing list of awkward comments by Mr. Romney." --The New York Times
His profile's divine.
His shoes have a shine;
They're almost as shined as his hair.
And voters ignore
That seeking Mitt's core
Has failed because nothing is there.
So Mitt's way ahead.
The pundits have said
That Newt might be almost kaput.
But Mitt still might lose
If he puts those shoes
Much more in his mouth with his foot.
Calvin Trillin: Deadline Poet (The Nation, 2/27/2012)
Most Commented On
- Important Question - May 23, 2013
- Granelli just removed the - May 23, 2013
- Last time I checked, there - May 23, 2013
- Thanks Johnny! - May 23, 2013
- Do you keep winning every debate - May 23, 2013
- Johnny Angel is a good - May 23, 2013
- This one - May 23, 2013
- So you ignore the other companies because they are smaller? - May 23, 2013
- Granelli has been doing this - May 23, 2013
- Focus - May 23, 2013