(A Santoram campaign song, sung to the tune of "I like Ike," by Irving Berlin)
'We pick Rick.
Yes, Rick's with whom we'll stick.
He's the guy
All over whom we're swarming.
We pick Rick.
Though some imply that he's thick,
He well knows
There is no global warming.
He'll say on CNN
The sins that we must smother,
And he can keep those men
From marrying each other
We pick Rick
'Cause he'll tell liberals real quick
What God says
No matter if they're willing:
So we pick Rick.
Calvin Trillin: Deadline Poet (The Nation, 3/5/2012)
Most Commented On
- What is a fair wage? - December 19, 2013
- While the city has - December 19, 2013
- Yet another reason why people should leave. - December 19, 2013
- Except, "Claire", that I do not wage war on anyone or anything. - December 19, 2013
- Typically they do. - December 19, 2013
- The dreamers in SF can complain - December 19, 2013
- Correct - December 19, 2013
- treatment - December 19, 2013
- San Francisco is an - December 19, 2013
- War on this war on - December 19, 2013