(A Santoram campaign song, sung to the tune of "I like Ike," by Irving Berlin)
'We pick Rick.
Yes, Rick's with whom we'll stick.
He's the guy
All over whom we're swarming.
We pick Rick.
Though some imply that he's thick,
He well knows
There is no global warming.
He'll say on CNN
The sins that we must smother,
And he can keep those men
From marrying each other
We pick Rick
'Cause he'll tell liberals real quick
What God says
No matter if they're willing:
So we pick Rick.
Calvin Trillin: Deadline Poet (The Nation, 3/5/2012)
Most Commented On
- To hell with all of you Guests - May 23, 2013
- I can explain the confusion - May 23, 2013
- You can live far above - May 23, 2013
- Um, it doesn't matter how - May 23, 2013
- As someone who works for the poor - May 23, 2013
- It's not a myth, there's a - May 23, 2013
- Speaking of precious - May 23, 2013
- Renters subsidize homeowners - May 23, 2013
- If selfish people didn't want more - May 23, 2013
- Real estate owning - May 23, 2013