Scott Hauge, the indefatigable founder and president of Small Business California, put out an email SOS today asking people to vote in a Wall Street Journal poll asking if the Small Business Administration should be eliminated.
"While the SBA is not perfect, it is all businesses around the country have," Hauge noted. The Guardian heartily concurs. I asked Hauge where this was coming from. He replied that the WSJ had an article a couple of weeks ago saying small business did not create jobs and were not meaningful jobs. They were applauding big business."
To put some facts on the issue, the Guardian commissioned two major independent studies in 1985 and 1986 that demonstrated conclusively that the net new jobs in San Francisco were created by small businesses. Hauge confirmed our job creation results with a study he commissioned with economist Kent Sims in April 2006. This job creation point is now acknowdedged by virtually everyone, from the Chamber of Commerce on up and down. President Obama has recognized the value of small business job creation and has elevated the Small Business Administration to cabinet level status. Vote no below--and get the word to our California congressional delegation. b3
- great spell caster that bring back my ex husband - August 21, 2014
- DzyZhnZdhXjTwFXyoD - August 21, 2014
- GHXrYngWdK - August 20, 2014
- THPyBgsRSP - August 20, 2014
- YRgXEsMsPcBjNVto - August 20, 2014
- WashfIbaGQoQ - August 20, 2014
- ZJdUDSApSkLQ - August 20, 2014
- HIV CURE BY DR. ORAEDE - August 20, 2014
- NIQvxQOjKvz - August 20, 2014
- PaIsZyhCrVr - August 20, 2014