Ron Paul, Stll Standing
Mitt's opposite number is still in the race.
Paul has his supporters; he has his own base.
He has his own style, which is folksy, not canned.
Religion? He's got one. His prophet's Ayn Rand.
By Rand's wacko theories he's fervently gripped,
So he won't do the flip-flops. He long ago flipped.
Calvin Trillin, The Naton (5/14/2012
Most Commented On
- I Am With You Brothers And Sisters - December 6, 2013
- The last word you typed is - December 6, 2013
- Did someone push your - December 6, 2013
- Liebe Wetzel - December 6, 2013
- Your blog made me feel that - December 6, 2013
- Defining San Francisco - December 5, 2013
- Robots can't cook the food - December 5, 2013
- Bring on the automated - December 5, 2013
- Supporting local artists & performances - December 5, 2013
- A local non-profit will chose - December 5, 2013