Ron Paul, Stll Standing
Mitt's opposite number is still in the race.
Paul has his supporters; he has his own base.
He has his own style, which is folksy, not canned.
Religion? He's got one. His prophet's Ayn Rand.
By Rand's wacko theories he's fervently gripped,
So he won't do the flip-flops. He long ago flipped.
Calvin Trillin, The Naton (5/14/2012
Most Commented On
- Yes, we know, - May 22, 2013
- My husband and i say this all the time. - May 22, 2013
- then move.. - May 22, 2013
- I'm sorry, but "Director" - May 22, 2013
- VOTE SCOTT WEINER OUT! - May 22, 2013
- The article is very good and - May 22, 2013
- Cant we take a look at the - May 22, 2013
- Regarding "People have to - May 22, 2013
- Means testing: A means to an end (of rent control) - May 22, 2013
- When did the tenancy for that apartment begin? 1979? - May 22, 2013