He's running on all of his triumphs at Bain,
But some say the Democrats refrain
From saying Bain's gain was at times inhumane
(Because of its strategy aiming to drain
A company's treasure, no matter what pain
Is caused to the workers whom it won't retain).
Yes, Bain did some good, its defenders explain:
Some pension funds shared in its capital gain.
So vulture's a label for Mitt they disdain--
Though buzzard's OK, and is just as germane.
Calvin Trillin, Deadline Poet, The Nation June 18, 2012
Most Commented On
- Your repulsive. - May 22, 2013
- Lil Reese - May 22, 2013
- Oro11 and Shawn Reynaldo - May 22, 2013
- Xorauguynagazsy - May 22, 2013
- What is "staggering expense" if City doesn't repair potholes? - May 22, 2013
- Enjoy our clothing free lifestyle! - May 22, 2013
- Are you Single and a Nudist? - May 22, 2013
- nudist dating - May 22, 2013
- Public employee unions suck... - May 21, 2013
- interesting - May 21, 2013