I like one liners that make the point.
As Maureen Dowd put it in her Sunday (7/29/2012) column in the New York Times on "Mitt's Olympic Meddle,"
"The alarming thing about Romney is that he has been running for president for years, but he still doesn't know how to read a room."
Most Commented On
- The writing is on the wall (on the waterfront, that is) - May 24, 2013
- Street music - May 23, 2013
- Okay. In case you hadn't - May 23, 2013
- So that would make Asians - May 23, 2013
- Kind of funny...... - May 23, 2013
- And anyway, you missed my - May 23, 2013
- SF schools not geared for trades - May 23, 2013
- I do live in a place I can - May 23, 2013
- If your out of town workers - May 23, 2013
- I was there last night... - May 23, 2013