Louis Dunn, longtime Guardian cartoonist, comments on the entry of Clint Eastwood into prime time television before Mitt Romney's acceptance speech at the 2012 Republican National Convention. Click on the art to view the full poster.
Follow the jump to watch Clint's 12-minute improv "speech."
Most Commented On
- Xorauguynaetcvh - May 19, 2013
- The same question could be asked of you. - May 19, 2013
- You have a problem with people sending money - May 19, 2013
- SF RE prices are up 30% in the last year. - May 19, 2013
- Bad analogy. Slaves were not paid. - May 19, 2013
- Employment is a contract between consenting adults - May 19, 2013
- So the Chinese should only be allowed to rent here? - May 19, 2013
- And yet Randy must be very effective otherwise - May 19, 2013
- No names, cases or specific references then? - May 19, 2013
- all you did was get born here - May 19, 2013