"Amid discord, Romney Seeks to Sharpen Message on his Agenda."
--The New York Times
We've got to go now hell for leather.
We've got to get our act together,
'Cause even right-wing pundits say
That this campaign's in disarray.
With our endeavor such a mess
We find it difficult to press
Our message that this country needs
A man who's proven by his deeds
That he can turn a firm around,
That he is someone who's renowned
For skills in management writ large.
But wait: that's who we've got in charge.
Calvin Trillin: Deadline Poet: The Nation (10/8/2012)
Most Commented On
- Xorauguynabexjw - May 19, 2013
- U.S. Homeownership Rate Falls - May 19, 2013
- Yep, like I said, you contribute nothing to help, unlike me. - May 19, 2013
- True, and we're seeing the - May 19, 2013
- Greg, two thirds of americans won their own home, and - May 19, 2013
- Your "best way" is highly subjective. - May 19, 2013
- Who made you the arbiter of community activism? - May 19, 2013
- My point is clear - May 19, 2013
- Depends on who you are I guess - May 19, 2013
- You're in good company - May 19, 2013