- This Week
09.21.11 - 12:41 pm |
Whether you're a fulltime nudist or a mere Folsom Street Fair tourist who suddenly finds yourself bereft of tush-covering after a hot dom cat-whips the ass of your fancy jeans off ("insta-chaps") -- you'll want to print out one of our official SFBG Butt Guardians to comply with Supervisor Scott Weiner's proposal that bare butts be placed on some sort of suitable covering in order for public nudity to remain lawful in San Francisco.
Weiner is attempting to soothe the heebie jeebies induced in some shrinking violets about stray hairs and other hysterical anal imaginings covering the seats of our fair city in the Castro and beyond. And we want to help. Print out this handy Butt Guardian PDF or grab a current copy of the Bay Guardian on the streets in order to sit pretty without leaving any nitty gritty. See -- our paper isn't just for wrapping fish and lining birdcages after all.
Most Commented On
- Troll Hat Trick - May 22, 2013
- Well that certainly is the - May 22, 2013
- Finally a comment worth - May 22, 2013
- Worrying about what others get paid is futile. - May 22, 2013
- Lilli probably hasn't been touched in a decade or two. - May 22, 2013
- Greg, you misread, presumably deliberately. - May 22, 2013
- While there may be some statistical correlation, so what? - May 22, 2013
- Now you mention it Lucretia, that is beyond weird. - May 22, 2013
- Middle-aged white guy with a scowl, a ripped T-shirt and a - May 22, 2013
- How dense are you? Judging - May 22, 2013