*This content is generated by the SFBG promotions and advertising departments.
Center Hardware & Supply Company, Inc.
999 Mariposa Street at Pennsylvania Avenue
By cramming over 50,000 square feet full of the best equipment, apparel and expertise on Earth, Lombardi Sports has become the area's premiere athletic retailer. So whatever you're looking for, chances are you're about to find it at LOMBARDI SPORTS. For 63 years the community has been an extension of the Lombardi Sports family. Customers have looked to them for knowledge on how to train, where to train and for deals on top of the line equipment for all of their sports needs. Their management and sales team are active participants in every sport and activity that they carry equipment for and will assist you with all of your shopping needs.
Visit them online at www.lombardisports.com or come by and check their store out.
1600 Jackson St
Real Food Co.
Produce is precious. Cheese and chocolate can be gourmet and good for you. Health matters and they believe having the resources for organic foods, head-to-toe natural body care and sustainable household goods should be part of your makeup – it’s certainly part of theirs. As your local, organic and natural foods market, their commitment is to provide you with an abundance of fresh, local, real foods. It’s who they are. Whether you are popping in for tonight’s grass-fed beef or stocking up on raw milk for the week, they make sure that the products and practices of the brands we carry support a healthy, organic lifestyle.
Check out their website to see all they have to offer at www.realfoodco.com or come by anc check out either of their locations:
3060 Fillmore St (@ the corner of Filbert)
2140 Polk St (near Broadway)
Most Commented On
- The city population stays about the same - July 31, 2014
- How to survive as an artist in SF's 'new economy' - July 31, 2014
- Barbie gets a makeover, San Francisco-style - July 31, 2014
- I went to college with some of them in the 80's - July 31, 2014
- We need to take action on - July 31, 2014
- Lilli, have you ever played any sports? - July 31, 2014
- Are you saying that we should expand our transit system? - July 31, 2014
- The city just needs to pick the money tree out back again. - July 31, 2014
- It isn't supposed to be an accurate - Joe Fitzgerald wrote it. - July 31, 2014
- Of course, while sending this - July 31, 2014