- This Week
07.09.06 - 5:46 pm | Tim Redmond |
By Tim Redmond
That was one great party Sunday in Dolores Park. Some former teacher from Germany named Jens-Peter Jungclaussen organized it, and with nothing (as far as I could tell) except word-of-mouth and email promotion, at least 10,000 people showed up.
So yeah, soccer has hit the big time in San Francisco. But I have to wonder: why did some guy whose life's work is called Teacher With the Bus have to organize this? What do they do all day at the Department of Recreation and Parks, anyway?
Most Commented On
- Remember what started this - July 27, 2014
- Go back to your mother's basement, troll - July 27, 2014
- San Francisco needs more buses, less cars - July 27, 2014
- Left out - July 27, 2014
- JbqSETCBdCoSL - July 27, 2014
- Where I was on the day President Kennedy was shot - July 27, 2014
- And joysticks for all - July 27, 2014
- Marcos' Judaism is relevant only when it comes to - July 27, 2014
- hqQqnukbsN - July 27, 2014
- mvajoCbAui - July 27, 2014