- This Week
10.02.06 - 11:21 am | Marke B. |
Ok, this may have nothing especially to do with San Francisco particularly -- but what a Halloween treat, courtesy of Martha Stewart herself. My new email buddy DJ Bus Station John has dived into Martha Stewart Living magazine and come up with some fabulously entertaining entertaining tips from the Big Blonde Jailbait. These, I suspect, are meant to be ghosts.
But come on!
Here's how to construct one of these delightful marshmallow racists, for your very own Halloween hullaballo.
Apparently in the latest Martha Stewart Living mag, there's a great pic of an army of these wee Confederates with black candles that look like shouldered rifles. Perhaps one could also set up two candles crosswise on a large cake of green grass and light the ends. Halloween fun! Thanks Martha! -- Marke B.
- One can keep all the existing - August 21, 2014
- We don't need a shit ton of condos - August 20, 2014
- Why sf why not San Jose? - August 20, 2014
- Ed Lie's support is less than - August 20, 2014
- Didn't Ronald Reagan say that - August 7, 2014
- Except that they've not been - August 7, 2014
- They're outraged but they don't want any Palestinians in - August 7, 2014
- At least we have the - August 7, 2014
- Yeah the Sunni and Shia have - August 7, 2014
- The US and UK and later - August 7, 2014