- This Week
10.02.06 - 11:21 am | Marke B. |
Ok, this may have nothing especially to do with San Francisco particularly -- but what a Halloween treat, courtesy of Martha Stewart herself. My new email buddy DJ Bus Station John has dived into Martha Stewart Living magazine and come up with some fabulously entertaining entertaining tips from the Big Blonde Jailbait. These, I suspect, are meant to be ghosts.
But come on!
Here's how to construct one of these delightful marshmallow racists, for your very own Halloween hullaballo.
Apparently in the latest Martha Stewart Living mag, there's a great pic of an army of these wee Confederates with black candles that look like shouldered rifles. Perhaps one could also set up two candles crosswise on a large cake of green grass and light the ends. Halloween fun! Thanks Martha! -- Marke B.
Most Commented On
- Only Part Of The Story - December 11, 2013
- Yes, I also think those comments were perfectly understandable. - December 11, 2013
- Why would anyone oppose new homes for San Franciscans? - December 11, 2013
- This man spoke the truth as - December 11, 2013
- I am far more concerned about the anger expressed at someone - December 11, 2013
- Will you also oppose the 10 story luxury - December 11, 2013
- Every living being has worth - December 11, 2013
- Wait til his little start-up - December 11, 2013
- Yeah, well, there are so few BMR units that it doesn't make much - December 11, 2013
- Units with low ceilings are ideal for Asians and Hispancis. - December 11, 2013