- This Week
10.02.06 - 11:21 am | Marke B. |
Ok, this may have nothing especially to do with San Francisco particularly -- but what a Halloween treat, courtesy of Martha Stewart herself. My new email buddy DJ Bus Station John has dived into Martha Stewart Living magazine and come up with some fabulously entertaining entertaining tips from the Big Blonde Jailbait. These, I suspect, are meant to be ghosts.
But come on!
Here's how to construct one of these delightful marshmallow racists, for your very own Halloween hullaballo.
Apparently in the latest Martha Stewart Living mag, there's a great pic of an army of these wee Confederates with black candles that look like shouldered rifles. Perhaps one could also set up two candles crosswise on a large cake of green grass and light the ends. Halloween fun! Thanks Martha! -- Marke B.
Most Commented On
- An alternate decent show - August 1, 2014
- I think he is - August 1, 2014
- NSA surveillance scandal goes full tilt clown - August 1, 2014
- Could Petrelis and Marcos not get a room? - August 1, 2014
- Just an honest commentator and truth teller. - August 1, 2014
- I'm only here for my amusement - August 1, 2014
- thJGySbieQF - August 1, 2014
- From the amateur website of - August 1, 2014
- and who are you, exactly? - August 1, 2014
- Your attention is commanded - August 1, 2014