- This Week
08.28.07 - 12:09 pm | Tim Redmond |
Mugshot of Paul Addis from the Pershing County Sheriff's Office
See the comments below to read Paul Addis's exclusive statement to the Guardian
Well, according to Laughinsquid and a commenter on sfgate, the alleged arsonist, Paul Addis, recently performed a one-man play about Hunter Thompson called "Gonzo." And apparently he's not too thrilled with the people who run Burning Man.
If that's true, then his fiery act would be a very Gonzo thing to do.
Steve Jones, calling by satellite phone, says there were weird signs at the Burning Man entrance saying "what if they burned him Tuesday?"
I have to say: Charging this guy with arson, which carries a hefty prison sentencce, for burning something that was going to be burned in a few days anyway is kind of harsh.
Paul Addis as HS Thompson (photo: Scott Beale/Laughing Squid)
Most Commented On
- Wait a minute, Ed and Rose - August 1, 2014
- Yes, we should invest - August 1, 2014
- Then why not just say, give - August 1, 2014
- mkfRCeZzcNULzukofHn - August 1, 2014
- Muni only recoups 20% of its costs anyway - August 1, 2014
- You didn't read the memo. - August 1, 2014
- Since you do not live in D8, marcos - August 1, 2014
- The Central Subway is the most important transit project in - August 1, 2014
- You should have known right out of the gate Lee a typical pol - August 1, 2014
- We all supported Ed Lee, of course, else he would not have - August 1, 2014