- This Week
06.17.08 - 3:15 pm | Marke B. |
Guardian photographer Charles Russo reports from City Hall.
Amber Weiss and Sharon Papo of Berkeley make their way to City Hall's rotunda for their marriage ceremony.
After being together for 25 years, Tom Poon (left) and John Srinka celebrate as legal spouses.
Vanessa Angeles (left) and Michelle Julaton show off their marriage certificate.
Michelle Montagno (left) and Megan Moyer complete their marriage applications prior to their wedding ceremony.
Trying (unsuccessfully) to hide from the media behind a pillar in City Hall's North Light Court, Mayor Gavin Newsom was in a giddy mood as he related the experience of officiating marriage ceremonies this morning. "You can't be a human being and not connect with what is happening here today."
Most Commented On
- It's so funny when - March 16, 2014
- Did you watch the video provided? - March 16, 2014
- Hi Greg - just to be clear, I - March 15, 2014
- And who will stop the cops - March 15, 2014
- In your opinion does Mr - March 15, 2014
- You guys are two peas in a pod - March 15, 2014
- Hey Shake, what do you think about homicide? - March 15, 2014
- Stopping people from running amok - March 15, 2014
- It's 3450 21st Street to be exact - March 15, 2014
- I don't know what your problem is. - March 15, 2014