- This Week
01.24.11 - 12:20 pm | sfbg |
Maybe your hands brushed while browsing the vinyl jazz bins at Amoeba. Maybe she caught up with you on the new Valencia bike lanes to compliment your ride. Or perhaps your kite strings got entangled on Marina Green one windy afternoon ...
If you found your special someone in a very special way, enter our first annual SFBG Meet-Cute Contest! No matter how improbable, mystifying, funny, weird, or, yes, mushy, we want to know how you met your sweetie (or sweeties) for the Guardian's Valentines Issue.
Tell us in 100 words or less your personal meet-cute story by Thursday, February 3. We'll pick our 10 favorites and publish them in our Valentine's Issue, coming out Feb. 9. One lucky participant, drawn at random, will win a date at Yoshi's San Francisco worth $160! (Dinner and a live show with your honey -- how can you beat that?)
CLICK HERE to enter and tell us your story!
*Entrants will be automatically added to our Guardian G-List newsletter
Most Commented On
- Ashamed of your given name, 'Anon'? - June 19, 2013
- Community Seeks Say In How SF Grows - June 19, 2013
- The End of an Era Not of a Legacy - June 19, 2013
- New Order - June 19, 2013
- Wrong, Ann, we've already seen the problem when the SFBG is - June 19, 2013
- This is scandalous slander. - June 19, 2013
- hey hey - June 19, 2013
- Any chance we can lose this insane obsession with PG&E now? - June 19, 2013
- That's a new argument - June 19, 2013
- Thanks for that, Stephen, and that makes perfect sense. - June 19, 2013