- This Week
01.24.11 - 12:20 pm | sfbg |
Maybe your hands brushed while browsing the vinyl jazz bins at Amoeba. Maybe she caught up with you on the new Valencia bike lanes to compliment your ride. Or perhaps your kite strings got entangled on Marina Green one windy afternoon ...
If you found your special someone in a very special way, enter our first annual SFBG Meet-Cute Contest! No matter how improbable, mystifying, funny, weird, or, yes, mushy, we want to know how you met your sweetie (or sweeties) for the Guardian's Valentines Issue.
Tell us in 100 words or less your personal meet-cute story by Thursday, February 3. We'll pick our 10 favorites and publish them in our Valentine's Issue, coming out Feb. 9. One lucky participant, drawn at random, will win a date at Yoshi's San Francisco worth $160! (Dinner and a live show with your honey -- how can you beat that?)
CLICK HERE to enter and tell us your story!
*Entrants will be automatically added to our Guardian G-List newsletter
Most Commented On
- Shuttles can use muni bus stops if SFMTA says they can - December 21, 2013
- No, Greg, the average SF protest is less than 100 people - December 21, 2013
- The political process created the Ellis Act, Marcos - December 21, 2013
- how i got my ex back - December 21, 2013
- Your idea is that all growth is a bubble. - December 21, 2013
- Reasonable regulation would be fine, Greg. - December 21, 2013
- Blah. You're hopeless. - December 21, 2013
- 73% is the official poll - December 21, 2013
- False imprisonment is more accurate than kidnapping - December 21, 2013
- Lee has handled this well, for two reasons - December 21, 2013