Who drunkenly referred to New Zealand band the Bats as the "Hobbit's Go-Betweens?" Were they cracked out on ethereal pop?
Judge for yourself when the Bats attempt to cement last year's comeback long-player, At the National Grid, in your consciousness -- with, of course, a tour. They stop at Amoeba Music, SF today at 6 p.m. for a free show, then wing over to Rickshaw Stop at 8 p.m. (then on to the Starry Plough March 23). Essential for NZ popsters -- you know who you are. You love the guano.
Most Commented On
- Do you even know what these words mean? - June 18, 2013
- Speak for yourself - June 18, 2013
- Lucretia is eternal - June 18, 2013
- JAW: Part II even better than Part I - June 18, 2013
- So, so, so much wrong here - June 18, 2013
- My thoughts exactly. What a - June 18, 2013
- I'll miss the Guardian, it - June 18, 2013
- Steve has job-retention worries - June 18, 2013
- No kidding - June 18, 2013
- Please be more specific if you even capable of such. - June 18, 2013