Tonight, what to do? Mission Impossible: 3 is screening! And after that why not...La Rocca?
The LA-by-way-of-Dublin unit serve up “sketches of a 20-something life,” while touring with French scruffsters Phoenix. Tonight, 8 p.m., Bimbo's 365 Club, 1025 Columbus, SF. $16. (415) 474-0365.
Now they'll just have to do something about their V-neck sweaters. Details, details.
Also tonight, hypemeisters: White Rose Movement from the UK gets the push, push, right in the rose over at Slim's. 8 p.m. 333 11th St., SF. $13. (415) 522-0333.
Otherwise, get ready for Cat Power, at last with her Memphis soul unit -- after her concerts fell through a while back. She loves us, she loves us not, she loves us... May 3-4 at Palace of Fine Arts. www.livenation.com
Most Commented On
- Remember, I'm agreeing with you - August 1, 2014
- SF progressives labor under paradoxes - August 1, 2014
- In the future we should build density on transit hubs. - August 1, 2014
- The reason is simply. Unless SF progressives can find a villain - August 1, 2014
- What do you have against white male centrists, - August 1, 2014
- Just because you happen to - August 1, 2014
- If only Airbnb would take out - August 1, 2014
- to the American Jew - August 1, 2014
- What's with this endless - August 1, 2014
- I would have preferred CS thru to the waterfront - August 1, 2014