Radical queers? Radical sluts? Radical. It's time to get out for Debasement, "a Radical Queer Social and Slut Dance" and benefit for Arab Queer groups ASWAT and Helem, on Friday, July 14.
Your friendly waitstaff.
"It’s time to debase Israeli Terror (and maybe even each other) at a radical queer dance party and sultry soiree. DEBASEMENT will happen at De Basement, a dark and sleazy subterranean speakeasy below the Baker’s
Dozen. Enjoy the sizzling sounds of your fave local DJs Gary Fembot (The Clap), Brontez (Gravy Train, Pussyboys) and Reaganomixxx (Pussyboys). Come thirsty, darling, because some of SF’s most babealicious barmaids have
concocted some delectable cocktails and mocktails for your enjoyment. We invite you to dress up, dress down, cruise, network, dance, prance, make out, and make trouble in support of Helem and ASWAT, two queer
organizations whose members have spoken out against the hypocritical World Pride event in Israeli Jerusalem this August. 9 p.m.-2 a.m. at 733 Baker St. at McAllister, SF. $5-$25.
You have been warned.
Most Commented On
- "For example, there is data - December 10, 2013
- Then you wouldn't mind - December 10, 2013
- Steven and Joe: Ignore the - December 10, 2013
- Luducrious! Ms/Ms - December 10, 2013
- "And too many of them think - December 10, 2013
- If you have to start out by - December 10, 2013
- People cannot be entrusted to operate cars safely - December 10, 2013
- As for the bums losing and - December 10, 2013
- Yes. - December 10, 2013
- Erin should probably realize that if she is going to put herself - December 10, 2013