Wow, I'm not sure this even qualifies as a music item, but check Lindsay Lohan's written spanking from the Morgan Creek studio boss, on the Smoking Gun Friday:
'Lindsay Lohan's hard-partying antics and recent bout of "heat exhaustion" has left one Hollywood big shot steamed, The Smoking Gun has learned. In a blistering July 26 letter to the 20-year-old actress, James G. Robinson, who heads the L.A. firm producing Lohan's current movie, calls her recent erratic behavior "discourteous, irresponsible and unprofessional." Robinson, the 70-year-old chief executive of Morgan Creek Productions, writes that Lohan has "acted like a spoiled child and in doing so have alienated many of your co-workers and endangered the quality" of "Georgia Rule," a movie now being filmed and which stars Lohan, Jane Fonda, and Felicity Huffman.'
And now her mom has weighed in defending her daughter. I guess you'd support your gravy train's, whoops, offspring's clubbing too if you were in her shoes...?
Most Commented On
- And every SFBG article isn't a tantrum against the right? - May 22, 2013
- PC? SF is looking evermore - May 22, 2013
- Wow, Guest, so your point is that those who pay the most taxes - May 22, 2013
- Speak for yourself - May 22, 2013
- Then throw the rich out - May 22, 2013
- "Caring about people" in SFBG terms means wanting higher taxes. - May 22, 2013
- Xorauguynavjlhh - May 22, 2013
- So what? As always, the smart folks will adapt and those who - May 22, 2013
- Chromefields, projecting much? - May 22, 2013
- I think that every person should care about themselves and - May 22, 2013